- Process and manage the registration of companies and individuals who wish to transact with Universiti Putra Malaysia.
- Manage and monitor University's acquisition of direct purchases, quotes, tenders, direct negotiations, central contracts, panel system center contracts and ebidding including electronic acquisition.
- Manage and monitor the provision of acceptance letters and procurement agreement contracts.
- Manage and monitor the execution bond records relating to procurement contracts.
- Secretariat of the Auction Committee A, Quotation Committee B, Procurement Board and Procurement Committee of a Subsidiary.
- Monitor company performance appraisal
Updated:: 30/11/2020 [azizal]